Thanks to those of you that attended the SPELL webinar on December 13! We had excellent panelists who discussed their innovative programs. As we heard from them, these programs go far in successfully reaching low-income parents of young children to deliver essential services and education.
There were 63 attendees of the webinar from at least 16 states, mostly from public libraries. Of those that responded to an evaluation:
Evaluation comments included:
SPELL Project Webinar: A dialogue on engaging parents in early literacy
Date: Thursday, Dec 13th
Time: 10:00am to 11:00am (MST)
No registration required. A recording will be available.
We are very excited to hear what our panelist will be sharing!
1) Pamela Martin-Díaz, Manager, Shawnee Branch Library, Allen County Public Library
2) Tomás Mejía, Principal Consultant, Colorado Migrant Education Program
3) Dragana Saas, Ready to Read Program Leader, Columbus Metropolitan Library
4) Megan Wilson, Executive Director, Reach Out and Read Colorado
Our panelists that will each discuss their programs and address the following:
1) How the same approach can be applied to libraries
2) How libraries can partner successfully with a program like theirs
We will then have 15 minutes for the panelists to address the audience's questions.
We look forward to you joining us on December 13th!