SPELL Project Webinar: A dialogue on engaging parents in early literacy
Date: Thursday, Dec 13th
Time: 10:00am to 11:00am (MST)
No registration required. A recording will be available.
We are very excited to hear what our panelist will be sharing!
1) Pamela Martin-Díaz, Manager, Shawnee Branch Library, Allen County Public Library
2) Tomás Mejía, Principal Consultant, Colorado Migrant Education Program
3) Dragana Saas, Ready to Read Program Leader, Columbus Metropolitan Library
4) Megan Wilson, Executive Director, Reach Out and Read Colorado
Our panelists that will each discuss their programs and address the following:
1) How the same approach can be applied to libraries
2) How libraries can partner successfully with a program like theirs
We will then have 15 minutes for the panelists to address the audience's questions.
We look forward to you joining us on December 13th!